Selling Automated Websites in Specific Niche

• Thread Author
Automated Websites in Specific Niche
Below are 4 Example websites

celebritybreak.png

newsattention.png

digitalomg.png

Sportsinformed.png

You can choose which website niche you would like out of the List below.
All websites come with automated Ai plugin to produce between 100 and 200 articles per month.
The WP Autonomous plugin connects to a database where an AI is generating relevant articles.

About This Website (Applies to all my websites):

All my websites are fully automated. The websites have a plugin installed, which automatically adds new articles to the websites several times a day.

The plugin connects to a database where an AI is generating relevant articles. Each website receives between 100 and 200 articles per month. Everything is fully set up and runs 100% automated, there is no work involved.

The AI reads and analyzes the latest news on the internet. Once it finds a relevant topic for the niche, it will read dozens of news articles about the same topic from different news websites. Once it has gathered enough information, it will write an article about that topic using 300 - 500 words.

Additionally I create my websites so they update all plugins, themes and WordPress itself. This way the website runs fully automated and keeps the maintenance to an absolute minimum, as well as increases the security for all websites.

The design of the website is also fully customizable. I developed this theme over the course of 2 years and I added 100s of design options, so you can easily change the complete look and feel of the design, including colors and layout.

You can add, remove or modify content on the website. Inside of the admin panel you can add your own articles, images or videos. It’s as easy as using Microsoft Word.
You can also remove or modify the automated campaigns. Don’t like a specific category? Just delete it by the press of a button, or replace it with something else.

• Website is based on the latest version of WordPress
  • Content is automatically added to the website several times per day
  • No experience needed, perfect for beginners.
  • Bloatware free. I created the website to be as lightweight, secure and fast as possible without compromising on the website features.
  • Built in Amazon ad support.
  • Full Ad support: Dozens of ad spaces across the website to support any advertising program of your choice
  • Fully responsive design. Website works on desktop computers, laptops, tablets and phones.
  • Full cross browser support: Website works on all browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer and Safari
  • Website has a Contact Page, About Us page (important for Google AdSense), Privacy Policy page, T&Cs page, Amazon Disclaimer page and a DMCA page
  • An SEO plugin is installed to help you with basic on-page search engine optimization.
The Theme Is valued at $79 per website
The WP Autonomous plugin is valued at $199 Per Website.
But for All Gambiato Member all is included for only $125

Choose From the List Below And i will Create the website for you. The Website does not come with domain name, you would have to purchase the domain name and hosting. After you pay i would install the website for you on your hosting.

• Baby & Pregnancy
  • Bitcoin
  • Boxing
  • Business
  • Cats
  • Celebrity
  • Comics & Anime
  • Crypto
  • Dogs
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion
  • Finance